Four Truths On God’s Design (Dream)
- 1. Created For God’s Glory
- 2. Created For God’s Pleasure
- 3. Created To Rule With God
- 4. Created For Eternity With God
1. CREATED FOR GOD’S GLORY
Make God The Center of Your Pursuit
Isaiah 43:7 Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him."
- Your Image (body) is a glorious evidence of God
- If we do not honor God with our body, we cannot honor God with our lips.
2. CREATED FOR GOD’S PLEASURE
Make God The Center of Your Desire
Revelation 4:11 You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created.
- Man Is Not The Center of God’s Glory, God Is The Center of Our Story.
3. CREATED TO RULE WITH GOD
Make God The Center of Your Influence
Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
- The Right To Become His Child Is The Right To Rule With Him
4. CREATED FOR ETERNITY WITH GOD
Make God The Center of Your Existence
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:3-4).
- The Horror of Hell Has No Dominion Over The Honor of Eternity