Revelation 3:1 "And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, ' These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: "I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead.
CHRIST IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF HIS CHURCH
- Christ Has Full Knowledge Of Our Labor
- Activity Is Not The Same As Productivity
- A Church Can Be A Living Dead Church
Revelation 3:2 "Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. 3 "Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
CHRIST IS THE TRUE JUDGE OF THE CHURCH
- The Church Should Always Be Watchful
- The Church Should Continually Strengthen Her Orthodox (Right Faith- The First) Faith
- The Church Should Repent And Rebuild The First Faith (That Is Dying)
Revelation 3:4 "You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. 5 "He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
CHRIST WILL REWARD THE TRUE CHURCH
- The Worthy Ones Will Walk With Christ
- Those Who Overcome Evil Will Be In The Book of Life
- Christ Will Vouch For His Followers Before The Father And His Angels
Revelation 3:6 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."