Let the size of God determine the size of your dream
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen (Ephesians 3:20-21).
God-Sized Dream Leads To An Inevitable Encounter With God’s Ability
- Your highest aspirations is NOT beyond God’s power
- A God-size dream is a dream that brings you wholeness, contentment and peace.
- A God-size dream will stretch your reality.
For she said to herself, "If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well" Matthew 9:21
God-Sized Dream Provides An Opportunity To Engage Other’s With God’s Story
- Your inspiring success story is an attribute of God’s greatness
- Your God thing can be a contagious invitation to God’s story
- Your God-size dream is an outreach to God-size story
While He spoke these things to them, behold, a ruler came and worshiped Him, saying, "My daughter has just died, but come and lay Your hand on her and she will live." So Jesus arose and followed him, and so did His disciples. When Jesus came into the ruler's house, and saw the flute players and the noisy crowd wailing, He said to them, "Make room, for the girl is not dead, but sleeping." And they ridiculed Him.25 But when the crowd was put outside, He went in and took her by the hand, and the girl arose.26 And the report of this went out into all that land. (Matthew 9:27-31).
God-Sized Dream Is To Enlarge God’s Kingdom
- Your passion for greater thing is to be motivated by the desire to glorify God.
- Your God-size dream impacts a God-size influence where you are
- Your God-size dream aligned with His will declares the Kingdom of God is here
When Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out and saying, "Son of David, have mercy on us!" And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord." Then He touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith let it be to you." And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly warned them, saying, "See that no one knows it." But when they had departed, they spread the news about Him in all that country. As they went out, behold, they brought to Him a man, mute and demon-possessed. And when the demon was cast out, the mute spoke. And the multitudes marveled, saying, "It was never seen like this in Israel!" (Matthew 9:18-26)