Everlasting Father: God So Loved The World
Sunday December 19, 2021 - Pastor Wungreiso Valui
Jesus, the Messiah is the Everlasting Father. He loves you with an everlasting love.
You will experience God's unfailing love. He is with you in every moment, living and moving in you.
For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Everlasting Father... -Isaiah 9:6
JESUS, THE EVERLASTING FATHER
Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting. -Psalms 93:2
- Jesus is the Father of Eternity. His throne is forever and ever. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. -Isaiah 9:7 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. -John 1:3
- Jesus is the Creator of everything. "I and My Father are one." -John 10:30
- Jesus is God, equal in power with God.
When you say Everlasting Father what image comes to mind?
1. God Is With You
Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel. -Isaiah 7:14
- Jesus is the revelation of the Everlasting Father.
- Immanuel is God's desire to be with His creation..
- The Everlasting Father is with you always.
- Do not lose hope, your hope is secure.
2. God Loves You
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John 3:16
- Jesus is the revelation of God's everlasting love.
- This everlasting love is unchanging and eternal.
- Immanuel is God's eternal desire that existed from the beginning till the end.
- As Immanuel, God with us, He expressed the miracle of not only God with us but God in us.
- Be at peace, you are very important.
The Everlasting Father pursues you with His Everlasting love.
3. God's Plan For You Is To Be With Him
"That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me." -John 17:21
- Jesus is the revelation of God's everlasting plan.
- The plan to save the world was a unique innovation with a new meaning.
- Immanuel is the relationship part of God.
- The Everlasting Father desires to live with you eternally.
- You are a joy.
The most important thing in life is to be one with God.
Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. -1 John 3:2