What To Expect
Visiting a church service can be an unsettling experience. Whether you're coming back to church or you're trying it out for the first time, we know this is a big step for you. Our prayer is that, after your visit, you will begin to rethink your perspective on God and the Church.
The following points will help make your visit more pleasant
- Sunday morning gatherings are at 10:30am in our sanctuary building. The service lasts about one hour and 15 minutes. Come a few minutes early to make sure you get a good seat.
- If you have babies up to age 2 you can keep them in the service with you or take them to our newly remodeled nursery. Ask a greeter if you need assistance.
- If you have children aged preschool and up, fill out a guest registration at the lobby kiosk so they can get a name tag. Then have them join you in the sanctuary for the first half of the service which consists of lively worship music, baptism testimonies, and ministry updates. Before the sermon starts the children will be dismissed to the KID Zone program which meets in our fellowship hall. You can walk your child over to the KID Zone to help them check things out or keep them with you for the rest of the service. You can also Pre Register your children for a faster check-in process.
- The atmosphere is casual. We dress comfortably. We use music, video, and other creative elements to communicate truth in a contemporary way. People of all ages enjoy our services.
- During the summer months we have our Sunday Grill BBQ in the courtyard where we serve hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, and drinks for $3/meal each week. Join us out on the picnic tables. If it is your first time the meal is free for your whole family.
There are lots of great churches in Santa Clara. We hope you'll give ours a try. See you Sunday!