- 48 For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed.
"Lowly Estate" and "Blessed"
Jesus adds value to our lives.
He saw what people needed,
and use those opportunities to add to value to their lives.
- 49 For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name.
"Done Great Things"
God showed He loves the world
and was willing to give up His life.
- 50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him From generation to generation.
Mercy comes to those who have reverent fear of God.
- 51 He has shown strength with His arm; He has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
"Scattered The Proud"
The birth of Jesus was beyond intellectual insights and moral understanding.
- 52 He has put down the mighty from their thrones, And exalted the lowly.
"Put Down The Mighty, Exalted The Lowly"
- 53 He has filled the hungry with good things, And the rich He has sent away empty.
"Filled The Hungry"
God is able to fill your hunger
- 54 He has helped His servant Israel, In remembrance of His mercy,
God promised Jacob that His children will be prince of God.
This promise is extended to all the followers of Jesus.
- 55 As He spoke to our fathers, To Abraham and to his seed forever.
What God promised to Abraham was fulfilled through the birth of Jesus.