Spiritual Gifts. Membership. Leadership. Stewardship.
LifeTrack, designed by Pastor Wung Valui, is a step-by-step approach to help you live the life that God intended for you.
LifeTrack will help you discover Who God is, Why you exist, What is God's plan and purpose for your life, and How to live a meaningful and purposeful life.
LifeTrack will help you get on track with God, His Church, and His Mission for you.
Track One: Discover (Spiritual Gifts)
This session teaches you who God is, your purpose, your gifts, and the Church.
- Discover God
- Discover the God-Given Purpose for Your Life
- Discover your God-Given Gifts
- Discover the God-Given Purpose of the Church
Track Two: Develop (Membership)
This session sets you on the path to develop your relationship with God, develop your gifts, belong to the Church, and begin to develop meaningful and purposeful life through SCFBC Life Groups (small groups).
- Develop a relationship with God
- Develop your spiritual gifts
- Develop belonging to the body of Christ/the Church
- Develop a relationship with others through Life Groups (small groups)
Track Three: Disciple (Leadership)
This session explores making disciples, leadership, service, and leading others to encounter the life-transforming God through participation in SCFBC Life Groups and Ministries.
- Disciple making disciples of Christ
- Disciple others to Grow
- Disciple others to use their God-Given Gifts
- Disciple others to equip and edify the Church
Track Four: Devote (Stewardship)
This session concludes LifeTrack by showing you how you can live the life God intended for you. You can make a positive and life-giving difference in your church, community, and the world.
- Giving To God
- Giving To Self
- Giving To Others
- Giving To The Church
We hope you will join us for this 4-week series. For more information about LifeTrack, and how to participate, please contact the church office at 408-241-7635. Or you can email email@example.com Or simply register for the online course below.