"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
What challenges are you facing in your life? You can overcome life's challenges. Look to JESUS who overcame every challenge in His life, and learn from Him.
"In the world you will have tribulation. I say to you that you will weep and lament. You will be sorrowful." (John 16:20 & 33)
- Stand in your suffering. Jesus had suffered for you long before your suffering began, before it touched you.
- Stand in your suffering, out of it new faith can emerge.
- Stand in your suffering. When you face unexpected emergencies you can also experience unexpected deliverance.
Trouble is a reality and you make the choice of where to look for help. You can either look to Jesus and be transformed in His image; or look around you and see, beneath your feet a world that wants to conform you to its Godless ways.
"Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament...and you will be sorrowful." Expect trouble but remember I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
PROMISED SOLUTION STATEMENT
"Your sorrow will be turned into joy. Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:20 & 33)The problem statement comes with a promise. The truth about promises is that you must put your trust in the one who made the promises. You must believe the promises and live in the promises even before you see them fulfilled.
When you have more of the Holy Spirit in you, suffering can become the starting point of a new start or a new solution.
The Holy Spirit is the Promised Solution. We are more than conquerors because Jesus conquered the world.
ADVANTAGE: It Is to Your Advantage
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you." (John 16:7)
- Profitable: "It is profitable if I go away and send you the Holy Spirit.' (John 16:7)
- To Bring Together: "I will go away to bring together you and the Holy Spirit." (John 16:7)
GUIDE: He Will Guide You
"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak." (John 16:13)
- Lead: The Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth.
- Teach: The Holy Spirit will speak the truth.
TELL: Things to Come
"...and He will tell you things to come." (John 16:13)
- Make Known: The Holy Spirit will declare and disclose to you things to come.
- Rehearse: The Holy Spirit will rehearse through what is to come.
"Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;" (NKJ 1 Peter 4:12)
More Of The Holy Spirit.
It is necessary to face the fiery trials that the Holy Spirit warns were coming.
It is expected that we will face tribulations, but the Holy Spirit gives us what we need to defeat them.
Troubles are a reality, but choosing your partner to face them is a choice. You can either partner up with the devil or partner with the Lord.
What challenges are you facing in your life? Whatever they are, you can overcome them. Look to JESUS, who overcame every challenge, and follow Him.