"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21 and Ephesians 6:10-18 NKJV
HOW TO BUILD AN UNSHAKABLE AND ENDURING FAITH IN TRYING TIMES
To build unshakable faith in trying times, be rooted in God's power.
- 1. God's power working in us is exceedingly abundantly far beyond our imagination to comprehend.
- 2. God's power working in us is exceedingly abundantly greater than what we pray for in our most fervent prayers.
- 3. Put on the full armor of God and stand strong in God's mighty power.
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." Ephesians 6:10
BELIEVE IN THE GREATNESS OF GOD'S POWER THAT WORKS IN YOU
"What is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places." Ephesians 1:19-20
PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD TO WITHSTAND THE DEVICES OF THE DEVIL
"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:11-13
STAND WITH THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD
- 1. PUT ON THE BELT OF TRUTH
"Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth."
- Jesus is the Truth.
- Start your day with Jesus.
- 2. PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
"Having put on the breastplate of righteousness." Ephesians 6:14
- Righteousness is God's gift to us.
- Reach out to people who are wronged.
- 3. PUT ON THE SANDAL/SHOES OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE
"Having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace." Ephesians 6:15
- Be grounded in love.
- Listen to someone and show love to them.
- 4. TAKE THE SHIELD OF FAITH
"Above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one." Ephesians 4:16
- God will not fail.
- Together we are stronger. Do life with others.
- 5. TAKE THE HELMET OF SALVATION
"And take the helmet of salvation" Ephesians 6:17
- God assures our salvation and gives us unbreakable protection.
- Renew your mind daily and reject any doubts.
- 6. TAKE THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT
"And the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God" Ephesians 6:17
- God gave us the sword of the Spirit for spiritual battle.
- Begin the day with the Word of God.
PRAY ALWAYS: GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY FOR US FAR BEYOND OUR PRAYERS.
"Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18