God has a Plan. His Plan is for His Kingdom to come and His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. The "Hope Plan" Series is to remind us that God gives us a future of hope.
"Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." (1 John 3:2-3 NKJV)
WHAT IS THE "HOPE PLAN"?
- 1. We Shall Be Like Him (God)
- 2. We Shall See Him As He Is (God)
WHO IS OUR HOPE?
Jesus Christ, Our Incarnational Hope (1 John 5)
Jesus is the Infallible Plan of God.
HOW SHALL WE LIVE?
Live With Hope
- 1. CONFESSION: Confess Your Sins Daily
- 2. ABIDE: Abide In Jesus Daily
- 3. LOVE: Love One Another Daily
- 4. FAITH: Overcome The World Daily
- Confess Your Sins Daily
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (I John 1:9)
- Confession is bound to God's promises. To receive the promises of God, we need to confess our sins, so that God can cleanse us and purify us.
- Jesus, the incarnate Word, forgives our sins and gives us eternal life.
- Abide In Jesus Daily
- Stay, remain, and continue to be with Jesus, so as not to perish but to partake of true everlasting life. "And now, little children, abide in Him, that when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming." (I John 2:28)
- Living can be hard. Jesus invites us to come home, to bring our weariness, anxieties, and restlessness to Him, so that we can find rest in the embrace of God's love.
- Jesus is the embodiment of God's ultimate promises and God's covenant.
- Love One Another Daily "And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment." (I John 3:23)
- Learn to love deeply. When we have a deep love for God, our roots will not die, even in a dry season. When we love Jesus deeply, our roots will still be secure, even in the storms of life.
- LET LOVE BE THE LOUDEST "Let all that you do be done with love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)
- Jesus, who is our advocate with the Father, is the True Light. Jesus, whose sacrifice made us children of God, is our hope.
- Overcomes The World Daily "For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith." (I John 5:4)
- The victory that you desperately need comes by faith.
- Your faith is the victory that has overcome the world.
- Jesus, who is greater than the evil one who is in the world, is a compassionate Savior.
Live With Hope.