Local and Global Impact
Sunday February 4th, 2018 - Pastor Wungreiso Valui
"Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams." Acts 2:17
Vision2020 has three major focuses. Today, we will focus on one of the three, i.e, Local and Global Impact. We feel strongly that our church should make an impact investment locally and globally. We have identified ways to make an impact with our investment.
- 1. Educational Impact
- 2. Social Impact
- 3. Spiritual Impact
- 1. GOD MAKES HIS VISION KNOWN TO US
- 2. GOD SPEAKS INTO US HIS DREAMS
- 3. DREAMS ARE A POTENTIAL FUTURE TO BE TURNED INTO PRESENT REALITY
- 4. VISIONS ARE NOT IMAGINARY THINGS BUT THE IMAGINATION OF GOD
YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS
- 1. The Vision God Makes Known To You Requires Action
Vision is different from prophecy.
We are responsible to the God-given Vision .
When you see the vision of the Almighty,
When you see the vision of God it becomes to you like words of a book,
Act on it.
- 2. The Vision of God Is Beyond Natural Things. It Is Understanding Spiritual Things.
When there is no vision the people perish (It can also mean they throw off all restraint) (Proverbs 29:18).
What happens when we find no more vision?
We speak vision from our own heart and not from the Mouth of the Lord.
Are our young men cultivated to see visions?
God said make the vision plan and write the vision,
so the readers may run with it.
- 3. Seeing the Imagination of God, Not Imaginary Things
Heavenly vision is not imaginary
Not all visions are inspiring and uplifting
Some visions can be scary and terrifying
Some visions are full of sorrow that renders you without strength